Interpretive Guide Program
Lindsay Wildlife Experience’s Interpretive Guide program is a year-round educational program (January–December) that provides teens ages 12–16 the opportunity to learn about animals and nature, explore career opportunities, meet other teens with similar interests and take an active role in our community. We seek positive, responsible, enthusiastic teens with an interest in learning about native California wildlife and conservation and who can interact with museum visitors.
Interpretive Guides work a 2.5 hour shift each week. They are an integral part of Lindsay Wildlife’s mission of connecting people with wildlife.
- Provide educational programming to guests of all ages.
- Answer questions and provide information about live animal and natural history exhibits.
- Care for Lindsay Wildlife’s collection of domestic animals.
- Learn to handle domestic mammals, reptiles and invertebrates.
- Assist with children’s activities in our interactive spaces.
- Conduct tours for scout groups.
This is a unique opportunity for teens to learn valuable life skills in a professional setting. The application process is competitive and we have limited availability in the program. Applications are due September for the following calendar year’s program.
For more information contact email@example.com