Lindsay Wildlife Experience seeks a full-time coordinator for our collaborative, growth-oriented development team. The Development Coordinator is expected to provide broad-based support for the entire development effort, including individual, foundation, corporate, and other income streams as well as fundraising events and membership programs. The Development Coordinator will maintain our donor database and manage all development-related print mailings, providing key support to our multifaceted fundraising outreach strategy. This position reports to the Associate Development Director and has partial work-from-home flexibility.
- Oversee data procedures and data entry to ensure LWE has the best data available to support development, membership, and other programs.
- Facilitate great donor stewardship by executing rapid thank yous, acknowledgements, membership packets and cards, certificates, etc.
- Oversee all print mailings, including spring and fall appeal letters, member renewal letters, and other development mailings.
- Ensure excellent and timely fulfillment of member and donor benefits.
- Supervise additional staff support for data entry.
- Serve as a steward for our planned giving program.
- Responsible for researching, identifying, and assisting in cultivation of new prospects, donors and corporate donors, and managing any prospect research software acquired.
- Providing support to various committees and volunteers during fundraising campaigns and events.
- Managing aspects of stewardship and outreach activities, such as thanking donors and ordering recognition materials.
- Assisting in scheduling meetings with prospective funders and donors.
- Some support for fundraising events, such as assisting with mailings, providing logistical support, doing specific event tasks, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in the nonprofit sector.
- High level of organization and planning skills and great attention to details.
- Experience with direct mail campaigns, individual donor programs, event management for fundraising/development, and membership programs.
- Experience with data management, particularly in Raiser’s Edge. MailChimp, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite also preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to conduct research, gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports and other materials.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, to demonstrate an understanding of ethics related to development activities, and to use discretion in interactions with donors, prospects, volunteers, and others.
- Respect for wildlife and the environment.
Hours, Benefits & Compensation
This is a non-exempt, full-time, hourly position.
Lindsay offers a competitive benefits package including paid sick time, vacation, holidays and 401k eligibility.
Flexibility to work some evenings, early mornings and special events as needed.
Send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three references to: [email protected] (Please put “Development Coordinator” in the subject line.)
Automatic applications from websites, such as Indeed, will not be considered. References will not be checked without permission.
Submit all materials in PDF format with your first initial and last name in the document name
EEO POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Lindsay Wildlife Experience to afford equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizen status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Open until filled.