Lindsay Late Night with Pokémon GO!
Mystic, Valor and Instinct are represented by three of our animal ambassadors. Shadow, our Great Grey Owl, represents Mystic; Fire, our Red-Tailed Hawk, represents Valor; and Richard, our Turkey Vulture, represents Instinct.
Come inside to get your personalized special ID badge and show everyone which team you represent. Give your email address at the door and take pictures of a Pokémon along with a Lindsay animal and use our hashtag #CatchPokemonNotWildlife to win a Family Membership for a whole year!
Be sure to bring your charging cable(s) and use our FREE charging station, located inside Lindsay!
Where: Lindsay Wildlife Experience, 1931 First Ave., Walnut Creek, adjacent to Larkey Park.
Price: Admission is free for members and children under 2 years old, $8.50 for adults, $7.50 for seniors 65+ and $6.50 for children 2–17. Buy tickets at the door, no pre-sale available.
We’ll be offering lots of activities throughout the evening, too! Every 30 minutes, you’ll have a chance to watch and interact with our Lindsay ambassadors, handlers and trainers:
- Feeding demonstration with one of our handlers and an animal ambassador (5 p.m.)
- Join us for Petting Time and meet our furry friends (5:30 p.m.)
- Watch a training demonstration and see how our animal ambassadors learn all the cool things they know! (6 p.m.)
- Don’t miss a special Raptor Presentation, showcasing Fire, Richard, and Shadow (6:30 p.m.)
- In case you missed the first one, it’s not too late to join us for another session of Petting Time! (7 p.m.)
- A featured animal ambassador will be present so you may say your goodbyes for the night! (7:30 p.m.)
Lindsay Wildlife Experience
- (925) 935-1978
- 1931 First Ave., Walnut Creek, California, 94597, United States
Lindsay Late Night with Pokémon GO
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm