Wild@Night: Kiss and Tail 2022
Wild@Night: Kiss & Tail!
Friday, Feb. 11 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Love is in the air at Lindsay! Sip and mingle among wildlife at Wild@Night: Kiss & Tail, our annual 21+ Valentine’s Day-themed event. Join us from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, February 11 and enjoy two FREE drink tickets with the price of admission. Additional $5 drink tickets are available upon entry.
The night includes:
- Live music
- Beer, wine and seltzers
- A Photo Booth for special snaps of you and your Valentine
- Up-close encounters with Lindsay animal ambassadors
- Special wildlife guests courtesy of our partners Safari Encounters
- A chance to win a date with an animal during Valentine’s Trivia
- Games including giant Jenga and Corn Hole
- A Courtship Corner where you can learn about the WILD mating habits of some of our animal ambassadors
- A His-sing Booth near our sss-pectacular snake ambassadors
- And much more!
Day-of tickets will be available at the door
This is a 21 and over event. IDs will be checked at the door.
Space is limited for this 21 and older event, and masks and proof of COVID-19 vaccination are required. Learn more about our vaccination requirement and safety protocols here. For more information call (925) 935-1978 or email [email protected].
Lindsay Wildlife Experience
- (925) 935-1978
- 1931 First Ave., Walnut Creek, California, 94597, United States
Wild@Night: Kiss and Tail!
Friday, February 11, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm