[email protected]: Kiss and Tail
[email protected]: Kiss & Tail!
Friday, Feb. 7 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day early with the animals at this 21+ night of wild romance! Come with your special someone, meet that special someone or get your friends together and enjoy a night out! Scroll down to buy tickets.
The night includes:
- Stop by our Courtship Corner and learn about the mating habits of some of our animal ambassadors.
- Get cozy and sip on wine, Sierra Nevada beer, hot cider or hot chocolate – two drink tickets included in the event price.
- Make a valentine for an animal ambassador.
- Play giant jenga and corn hole.
- Learn about endangered species at the Center for Biological Diversity‘s Pillow Talk table.
- Stop by Hannah Kaminsky, author of Sweet Vegan Treats cookbook, table.
- Buy delicious vegan tacos, quesadillas, ceviche and more at Vegan Alien’s Pop-Up
- Win a Wild Animal Date: Compete to win a special moment with our animal ambassadors.
Regular Ticket Cost (Now – February 6th) : $15 Members; $20 for Non-Member
Ticket price entrance and two drink tickets! Extra drink tickets are available for $3.00 each or two for $5.00.
This is a 21 and over event. IDs will be checked at the door.
For more information call (925) 935-1978 or email [email protected].
Lindsay Wildlife Experience
- (925) 935-1978
- 1931 First Ave., Walnut Creek, California, 94597, United States
- [email protected]: Kiss and Tail!
Friday, February 7, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm