Winter Break at Lindsay
Penelope the porcupine will be outside of her enclosure and on the exhibit floor at 2 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, then at 12 p.m. on Saturdays! Our golden eagle will be in the Raptor Redwood Grove on Wednesdays at 11 a.m., then she will be on the exhibit floor at 3 p.m. on Thursdays.
Sandy the Elf will be in various places at Lindsay. If you find Sandy, you’ll get a special prize! Have fun making critter crafts, and be sure to join our special scavenger hunts. YULE have so much fun!
We are open extra days and hours during Winter Break:
- Dec. 19-23 Lindsay is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dec. 24 Christmas Eve, Lindsay is open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dec. 25 Christmas Day, Closed
- Dec. 26-Dec. 30 Lindsay open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dec. 31 New Year’s Eve, Lindsay is open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.