Want to make a difference in the life of a sick or injured animal? Donate much-needed supplies to the Lindsay Wildlife Rehabilitation Hospital!
Your donation of these essential items will allow our veterinary staff and volunteers to provide life-saving care for our wildlife patients. Each item is listed, along with a brief description of its purpose. Click here to see our full hospital wishlist! Be sure to complete this Lindsay Gift in Kind Form so you can claim a tax deduction for your donation!
- All Free and Clear Detergent: Cleaning animal linens while avoiding harsh scents that can affect the health of our patients
- Blue Painter’s Tape, 1″ Rolls: Securing pillow cases, paper tags, and more on enclosures without leaving hard-to-clean residue
- Brown Paper Bags, Small Size: Providing safe, enclosed transport for smaller birds before treatment and release
- Clorox Bleach: Sanitizing animal linens in our many loads of laundry! Please note that the sodium hypochlorite concentration must be in the range of 5.25% to 8.25% and the bleach should be fragrance-free and not “splash-free” or “splash-less.”
- Diamond Naturals All Stages Dog Food, Chicken and Rice: Feeding hungry crows and skunks, along with other fresh diet components
- Purina ONE Dry Kitten Food: Feeding hungry baby opossums, along with other diet components
- Ziploc Freezer Bags, Quart Size: Portioning out food, like mice. Sandwich and gallon size are also needed.
Other items the Wildlife Hospital needs:
- Distilled Water: Filling the humidifiers of our baby bird incubators
- Eggs: Part of the diet for crows, skunks, opossums, raccoons and more!
- Romaine Lettuce: Diet component for many of our bird patients
- Corn, broccoli, oranges, watermelon: Part of the diet for finches and other birds