Each item is listed, along with a brief description of its purpose. Some of these supplies can be found through the Lindsay Wildlife list on Amazon Smile. Be sure to complete this Lindsay Gift in Kind Form so you can claim a tax deduction for your donation!
- All Free and Clear Detergent: Cleaning animal linens while avoiding harsh scents that can affect the health of our patients
- Blue Painter’s Tape, 1″ Rolls: Securing pillow cases, paper tags, and more on enclosures without leaving hard-to-clean residue
- Brown Paper Bags, Small Size: Providing safe, enclosed transport for smaller birds before treatment and release
- Clorox Bleach: Sanitizing animal linens in our many loads of laundry!
- Diamond Naturals All Stages Dog Food, Chicken and Rice: Feeding hungry crows and skunks, along with other fresh diet components
- Purina ONE Dry Kitten Food: Feeding hungry baby opossums, along with other diet components
- Ziploc Freezer Bags, Quart Size: Portioning out food, like mice
Click here to see our full wishlist!
- Distilled Water: Filling the humidifiers of our baby bird incubators
- Eggs: Part of the diet for crows, skunks, opossums, raccoons and more!
- Romaine Lettuce: Diet component for many of our bird patients
- Corn, broccoli, oranges, watermelon: Part of the diet for finches and other birds