Q: Shipping updates as of December 5th, 2020
Due to the Contra Costa County Health Department’s new stay at home order we are operating with minimal staff on site. Online orders will be processed for shipping on Thursday through Saturday until the stay at home order is lifted.
- Here at Lindsay, we try to be as sustainable in our materials as possible. That’s why we are recycling boxes from different parts of our experience to ship your products to you.
Q: Can I make a return or exchange on merchandise I purchased?
- In order to maintain the highest safety standards for our staff and guests we currently are not offering refunds or exchanges. Please choose your items carefully.
Q: How long will you hold a paid curbside order for pickup?
- We can hold orders for up to several weeks. If we do not hear from you, we will reach out about shipping the items to you.
Q: Can I change or modify my online reservation?
- Reservations for programs must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance. No refunds will be offered for missed programs. Masks MUST be worn at all times and social distancing guidelines MUST be followed. Read more about our social distancing protocols here.
Q: Will I be able to receive a refund on ticket purchases if I am a no show?
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund tickets if you did not attend a program and did not cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
Q: I am a member. How do I receive my discount?
- In order to receive your 10% discount off store items, you must purchase or have an existing membership with the Lindsay Wildlife Experience. Members will receive a coupon code that can be entered at checkout.
Q: I am a member at an ASTC or ACM reciprocal museum. Do I still qualify to receive reduced admission?
- Our exhibit hall remains temporarily closed. We will only be offering limited outdoor programs with advance online registration. Since we are not offering museum admission, our reciprocal partnerships and discounts do not apply.