Q: Shipping updates as of May 27th, 2021
Online orders will be processed for shipping Tuesday-Friday.
- Here at Lindsay, we try to be as sustainable in our materials as possible. That’s why we are recycling boxes from different parts of our experience to ship your products to you.
Q: Can I make a return or exchange on merchandise I purchased?
- In order to maintain the highest safety standards for our staff and guests we currently are not offering refunds or exchanges. Please choose your items carefully.
Q: How long will you hold a paid curbside order for pickup?
- We can hold orders for up to several weeks. If we do not hear from you, we will reach out about shipping the items to you.
Q: Can I change or modify my online reservation?
- Reservations for programs must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance. No refunds will be offered for missed programs. Masks MUST be worn at all times and social distancing guidelines MUST be followed. Read more about our social distancing protocols here.
Q: Will I be able to receive a refund on ticket purchases if I am a no show?
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund tickets if you did not attend a program and did not cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
Q: I am a member. How do I receive my discount?
- In order to receive your 10% discount off store items, you must purchase or have an existing membership with the Lindsay Wildlife Experience. Members will receive a coupon code that can be entered at checkout.
Q: I am a member at an ASTC or ACM reciprocal museum. Do I still qualify to receive reduced admission?
- Reduced admission costs are only available for Exhibit Hall Admission in-person ticketing. Bring your membership and photo identification to receive discounted admission for your household.
- Lindsay Wildlife takes part in the Museums for All program for accessibility.