Q: Can I make a return or exchange on merchandise I purchased?
- In order to maintain the highest safety standards for our staff and guests we currently are not offering refunds or exchanges. Please choose your items carefully.
Q: If I’d like to pick up my order, how long will you hold a paid curbside order for pickup?
- We will hold the order until the purchaser or purchaser’s representative can pick it up. If you are unable to pick the merchandise up within a reasonable time we can discuss having it shipped to you.
Q: Can I change or modify my online reservation?
- Reservations for programs must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance. No refunds will be offered for missed programs. Masks MUST be worn at all times and social distancing guidelines MUST be followed. Read more about our social distancing protocols here.
Q: Will I be able to receive a refund on ticket purchases if I am a no show?
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund tickets if you did not attend a program and did not cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
Q: I am a member. How do I receive my discount?
- In order to receive your 10% discount off store items, you must purchase or have an existing membership with the Lindsay Wildlife Experience. Members will receive a coupon code that can be entered at checkout.
Q: I am a member at an ASTC or ACM reciprocal museum. Do I still qualify to receive reduced admission?
- Our exhibit hall remains temporarily closed. We will only be offering limited outdoor programs with advance online registration. Since we are not offering museum admission, our reciprocal partnerships and discounts do not apply.