Take A Tiny Tuesday Hike!
Our naturalist will take you off the beaten path and immerse you in the buzzing, busy habitats of the East Bay hills through songs, games and nature-based crafts. These half to one-mile themed hikes are designed for small groups of children ages 4-5 years of age and a caregiver.
Register now for the following monthly hikes:
- Sept. 28: Important Insects
- Oct. 12 & 26: Seed Fishing
- Nov. 9 & 30: Migration Journeys
- Hikes run from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Each hike is limited to 5 participants and 5 caregivers, and caregiver attendance is required.
- Younger siblings are welcome in a carrier or can be carried in arms but strollers are not recommended.
- While there is not a designated snack time, your little is welcome to snack but litter must be packed away.
- In order to ensure social distancing, we ask that only 1 caregiver attends per child. Face masks are required for all participants.