Would you like to make a difference in the lives of our animal ambassadors? Donate much-needed supplies to the Lindsay Wildlife Animal Encounters department!
Your donation of these essential items will help Animal Keeper staff and volunteers give the utmost care to our permanent animal ambassadors. Each item is listed, along with a brief description of its purpose. Click here to see our full Animal Encounters wishlist! Be sure to complete this Lindsay Gift in Kind Form so you can claim a tax deduction for your donation!
- Gift cards to Amazon, Safeway, Petsmart or Lowe’s: These gift cards will go towards various other supplies, UV lights for our reptiles, maintenance supplies and more.
- Carefresh: Sanitary substrate used with our domestic guinea pigs and rabbit.
- Nitrile Cleaning Gloves: An important part of animal husbandry is using gear for human and animal health and safety. We use Nitrile Gloves of all sizes: small, medium, large and extra large!
- Tweezers: An important part of safely delivering food to hungry animals’ mouths.
- Cactus Skeletons: Any untreated cactus skeleton would be accepted. This gives our desert lizards objects to climb on or even fun chew toys for our mammal ambassadors!
Thank you for your support!