Member Plus: $125
Renew Your Membership today and save $10 off a full year of membership! Lindsay is part of the Association of Children’s Museums!
- All the benefits of family or grandparent level AND
- Additional personalized membership card for third adult (perfect for nannies and caregivers!)
- Admission for two additional guests with every visit
- Member Plus members get into ACM organizations for 50% off! Visit Bay Area Discovery Museum and Chabot Space and Science Center if you are a Member Plus member! Click here for Association of Children’s Museum partners!
Alexander Lindsay Leadership Society: $1,000
- All benefits of Friends membership
- Society members enjoy special donor benefits, including behind-the-scenes tours and exclusive events
- Call the Development Office for more information at (925) 627-2950 or email [email protected]
Membership at Lindsay Wildlife Experience is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law, federal tax identification number 94-6104179.
Because we are committed to giving our members “More to Explore!” Lindsay Wildlife Experience participates in the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) Passport Program. Through the Passport Program, our members enjoy free reciprocal admission to more than 300 science centers worldwide. Click here to see the full international list!
We also partner with the Association of Children’s Museums, which gives our Member Plus members access to more than 200 children’s museums throughout the country, 23 in California!
Lindsay Wildlife Experiences also partners with science and nature centers across California to extend reciprocal admission and discounts for our members. More details on our reciprocal program can be found here.
All members receive FREE or 50 percent off admission to six Bay Area science attractions, including Oakland Zoo, and more than 300 zoos, museums and science centers across the United States! To learn more about California-based partner click here!
Lindsay Wildlife reserves the right to check member’s ID at the front desk as proof of residency and compliance with our membership policies.
Questions about Membership?
For questions about membership, ASTC, ACM or any member-related inquires please call (925) 627-2950 or e-mail [email protected]