Conservation Icons Subscription Series Ticket
The popular Conservation Icons speaker series brings to Walnut Creek renowned thinkers, researchers, and leaders who inspire audiences to think differently about the natural world–and wildlife–around us.
This year, Lindsay is offering a subscription ticket for the seven events that will be held at Lindsay Wildlife in 2019-2020. These events are listed below. Events held at the Lesher Center for the Arts must be bought separately.
Events included in the Conservation Icons Series Subscription Ticket:
- 6 p.m. Sept. 7, 2019 Dr. Jamie Peyton, UC Davis, Tilapia skin medical breakthrough
- 6 p.m. Oct. 13, 2019 Dr. Laurie Marker, Cheetah Conservation Fund
- 6 p.m. Jan. 11, 2020 Obi Kaufmann, naturalist, artist and author of “The California Field Atlas” and “The State of Water: Understanding California’s Most Precious Resource”
- 6 p.m. Feb. 8, 2020 Dr. Lisa Tell, UC Davis, Hummingbird health and conservation
- 6 p.m. March 28, 2020 Carlos de la Rosa, Wildlife conservation efforts in California and abroad
- 6 p.m. April 17, 2020 Harry Fuller, journalist, guide and bird expert, Great gray owls
- 6 p.m. May 9, 2020 Richard Neidhardt, Pinnacles National Park, California condors
The cost is $60 for Lindsay Wildlife members and $95 for non-members for the seven events. The Dr. Jonathan Foley lecture will be held at the Lesher Center for the Arts, and tickets must be purchased separately.
Lindsay Wildlife Experience
- (925) 935-1978
- 1931 First Ave., Walnut Creek, California, 94597, United States
- Subscription Ticket to Conservation Icons at Lindsay
Thursday, August 1, 2019 - Monday, September 30, 2019
8:00 am - 9:00 am