Wild@Night: A Night at Camp Lindsay
Do you have some great memories of summer camp—or did you ever wish you went to summer camp? Check out this 21 and over “Adult Camp” with Wild@Night here at Lindsay Wildlife Experience!
Scroll down to buy tickets!
Unleash your inner happy camper with this totally unique happy hour! Bring your friends, co-workers, loved ones, or fly solo on Friday, Aug. 24 from 6-9 p.m. Just like summer camp, we have a lot of activities happening especially for you:
- Scavenger hunt: Win a bald eagle feeding or handle a snake
- Meet-and-Greet with our iconic Lindsay animal ambassador, Lord Richard
- Watch as Dandelion, our desert tortoise, slowly roams her special “leave no trace” campsite
- Enjoy camp-style bites and desserts
- Sip and savor wine and CaliCraft beer
Mount Diablo Astronomical Society will help visitors gaze at the sky and California Academy of Sciences will host a geology table. And learn all about the Center for Biological Diversity, who’s mission is to save life on Earth and they have a FUN way of getting the message out!
Cost: $20 for Members; $25 for Non-Members. Ticket price includes food, desserts, wine and beer!
This is a 21 and over event. IDs will be checked at the door.
Lindsay Wildlife Experience
- (925) 935-1978
- 1931 First Ave., Walnut Creek, California, 94597, United States
- Wild@Night: A Night at Camp Lindsay
Friday, August 24, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm