This year our topics range from the study of water, to soil science, electricity, and animal care! Come and learn about the wonderful world we live in.
All of Lindsay Wildlife Experience Homeschool Classes contain elements of the Next General Science Standards (NGSS). Our experienced education specialists guide and engage students to explore the subject through critical question discussion, observation, and investigation. Class sizes are small—no more than 12 students in each class.
All homeschool classes are held in the downstairs classrooms at Lindsay Wildlife on Mondays. There are three sessions daily—morning and afternoon.
Classes for Ages 6–8 are 60 minutes, and are offered at 10:45–11:45 am, 1:15–2:15 pm, or 3:15–4:15 pm.
Classes for Ages 9–12 are 90 minutes, and are offered at 10:30–12 Noon, 1:00–2:30 pm, or 3:00–4:30 pm.
- Homeschool fees must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Please select time of class carefully. There will be a $20 fee for changing class time. For example: If a student initially registers for the morning “Soil Science” class and wants to change to the afternoon session, there is a $20 fee.
- Please select subject of class carefully. There will be $20 fee for changing class subjects. For example: If a student initially registers for the “World of Water” class and wants to take the “Animal Behavior” class instead, there is a $20 fee.
Charter Schools and Vouchers
Lindsay Wildlife Experience has agreements with the following charter schools: Visions in Education, Connecting Waters, Valley View, and Vista Oaks.
Refunds via the voucher will be issued after Lindsay Wildlife Experience has received payment from the charter school organization. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian of the registered student to provide Lindsay with a completed voucher (signed, the class name and dates of class). Return the signed voucher to the Education Registrar at the end of the last class session.
- Homeschool fees are non-refundable for any absences or missed programs.
- No refunds granted within 2 weeks of the start of the class—no exceptions please.
- Refunds will be granted for cancelled registrations any time prior to two weeks of the start of class.
- All refunds are subject to a $20 service fee.
- No refunds will be issued once a class begins.
- A full refund will be given for any classes cancelled by Lindsay Wildlife Experience.
See all Homeschool Classes or Homeschool Classes for Age 6–8 only or Homeschool Classes for Age 9–12 only.